We have a number of openings as we grow our business to meet the demands of our clients.
If you have the following experience:
- Direct experience with detailed design of power systems for Ontario LDCs, both overhead and underground.
- Direct experience with the design of municipal or private outdoor lighting systems.
- Experience managing construction contracts, including tendering, inspection and contract administration.
- Experience handling technical documents, including document control and processing of permits and approvals.
This experience has given you the following skills:
Detailed knowledge of codes and regulations governing electrical system design in Ontario for both private and LDC installations.
- The analytical skills needed to complete detailed design of electrical projects, including the necessary calculations.
- Strong computer skills in the software programs commonly used in an engineering office environment, including AutoCAD and/or Microstation.
- Strong people skills to ensure effective communication with team members and clients.
- Strong project and time management skills to be able to juggle projects.
If you have the right experience and skills, and you have the ambition to personally grow as our organization grows, then we invite you to apply for one of the following positions:
Intermediate Electrical Engineer – you must be a professional electrical engineer in Ontario or can be licensed within 12 months of being hired.
Intermediate/Senior Designers – you must be a graduate of a certified college program in Electrical Engineering Technology or have commensurate experience. OACTT registration would be considered an asset.
CAD Designers - you must be a graduate of a certified college program in Electrical Engineering Technology. Strong AutoCAD skills are a must and experience with Microstation would be an asset.
We are located in Vaughan, Ontario. We offer competitive salaries and benefits for the right individuals.
Please submit your resume in confidence to: knowhow (at) dpmenergy (dot) com