We are always looking for talented, energetic people
to join our team.
DPM Energy is a progressive engineering firm that specializes in the design of power and lighting systems. Our clients are typically Local Distribution Companies (LDCs), Municipalities, Land Developers and Electrical Contractors.
If you have the following experience:
- Direct experience with detailed design of power systems for Ontario LDCs, both overhead and underground.
- Direct experience with the design of municipal or private outdoor lighting systems.
- Experience managing construction contracts, including tendering, inspection and contract administration.
- Experience handling technical documents, including document control and processing of permits and approvals.
This experience has given you the following skills:
- Detailed knowledge of codes and regulations governing electrical system design in Ontario for both private and LDC installations.
- The analytical skills needed to complete detailed design of electrical projects, including the necessary calculations.
- Strong computer skills in the software programs commonly used in an engineering office environment, including AutoCAD and/or Microstation.
- Strong people skills to ensure effective communication with team members and clients.
- Strong project and time management skills to be able to juggle projects.
Ranked No. 109 on the 29th annual PROFIT 500, the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies
DPM Energy Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you have the right experience and skills and have the ambition to personally grow as we grow as an organization, then we welcome you to apply to join our team. We are located in Vaughan, Ontario. We offer competitive salaries and benefits for the right individuals.