Who We Are
Utility engineers specializing in power system engineering and area illumination design. DPM Energy provides a full range of solutions to meet the needs of municipalities, utilities and the developer market. Our projects are attracting a lot of attention.
Our Core 4
Why We Exist: Our clients need us to contribute to their success and we want to create a culture that our employees are proud to be part of.
Core Values: Know.How.® We Are Family. We Are Dependable
What We Do: We solve complex problems that keep your power on and streets bright.
How Will We Succeed? We will tackle any challenging project. We will leverage our experiences and contacts. Growth is in our DNA.
You are the Right Person if you:
- Have a post-secondary diploma in a related field
- Have a minimum of 1 years general experience in the Accounting Field
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience using Microsoft Office Products
- Have strong attention to detail with organizational, interpersonal and computer skills
- Have strong communication skills to ensure effective communication with team members
- Have good project and time management skills to be able to handle multiple projects
As the Accounting Assistant, you will work with the Accounting Lead and Manager, Corporate Services to ensure all our financial systems including invoicing, accounts receivable, accounts payable and time management systems are maintained efficiently and accurately to support our overall business operation.
- Assisting with aspects of financial management including AR, AP, Payroll, Invoicing
- Assists with all vendors supporting operations including insurance, suppliers, landlord
- Completes weekly bookkeeping and monthly bank reconciliations
- First stage A/R follow up and escalation as needed internally
- Ensures all AP payments are entered and circulated for authorization
- Assist with preparation of all invoices to ensure they are prepared accurately and in a timely manner
- Prepare weekly A/R and Bi-weekly Work in Progress Reports for internal use
- Receive and deposit payments
- Coordinate issuance of insurance and WSIB certificates
- Proactively improve their skills and execution to be able to progress to another level
- Manager, Corporate Services
Ranked on the annual Growth 500, the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies in 2017 and 2018
Ranked on The Globe and Mail’s inaugural ranking of Canada’s Top Growing Companies in 2019
DPM Energy Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities.
If you have the right background, and Know.How.® and have the motivation to grow and be part of a successful team, then we welcome you to apply.
For the right individuals, we offer competitive salaries and group benefits and a positive environment that offers growth, challenge and rewards excellence.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Profit sharing/share options
- Flexible working hours
- Parental leave
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Vacation & paid time off
- Wellness programs
- On-site parking
*NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE*
Please submit your resume in confidence to: knowhow (at) dpmenergy (dot) com
Or to apply online at INDEED.com, Click Here.