DPM, Mosaic Transit Group and Queen Street West BIA
It has been a busy year for DPM and our clients, and the month of May was no exception!
It is with great excitement and pride that DPM’s team Mosaic was awarded the Finch West Light Rail Transit (LRT) Contract from Infrastructure Ontario. Mosaic signed a valued contract for $2.5 billion to design, build, finance, and maintain the Finch West LRT project, with delivery date by 2023.
Prime team members of Mosaic Transit Group include:
- Applicant Lead: ACS Infrastructure Canada Inc., Aecon Concessions – a division of Aecon Construction Group Inc., CRH Canada Group Inc.
- Construction: Aecon Infrastructure and Management Inc., Dragados Canada Inc., Dufferin Construction Company – a division of CRH Canada Group Inc.
- Design: Arup Canada Inc., Dillon Consulting Limited, DPM Energy Inc., DTAH, Perkins + Will Canada Inc., Sener SES Canada Inc.
- Maintenance: ACS Infrastructure Canada Inc., Aecon O&M – a division of Aecon Construction Group Inc.
- Financial Advisor: RBC Dominion Securities Inc.
DPM is excited to begin this project with our partners and looks forward to helping shape the landscape of transit.
Another exciting DPM project that is helping transform the Toronto landscape was the opening of the Queen Street West BIA. DPM is proud to have design the electrical system for the lighting and Wi-Fi infrastructure that will be enjoyed by many Torontonians and tourists to come!
The photos featured in this post were taken by Michael Gentile, the DPM supervisor for this job.