Who We Are
Utility engineers specializing in power system engineering and area illumination design. DPM Energy provides a full range of solutions to meet the needs of municipalities, utilities and the developer market. Our projects are attracting a lot of attention.
Our Core 4
Why We Exist: Our clients need us to contribute to their success and we want to create a culture that our employees are proud to be part of.
Core Values: Know.How.® We Are Family. We Are Dependable
What We Do: We solve complex problems that keep your power on and streets bright.
How Will We Succeed? We will tackle any challenging project. We will leverage our experiences and contacts. Growth is in our DNA.
You are the Right Person if you:
- Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or Equivalent
- Have a minimum of 1-year experience in a construction related field
- Have excellent attention to detail with organizational, interpersonal and computer skills
- Have excellent project and time management skills to be able to handle multiple projects
- Have General Electrical Knowledge
As an Inspector you will be responsible for all service locates and related documentation, pre and post construction inspections of secondary services, maintaining project records and tracking systems in accordance with DPM’s policies, practices and requirements.
- Secondary Service Request Triage
- Scheduling and attending appointments with client/contractor
- Inspecting Secondary Service prior to construction for New, Upgraded or Relocated Secondary Services.
- Drafting and Issuing all documentation required for secondary service connection.
- Obtaining ESA approval of service request from THESL
- Inspecting Secondary Service upon completion of construction for New, Upgraded or Relocated Secondary Services
- Maintain service request folders
- Update and maintain DPM Tracking and project management systems
- Provide notice to client and utility of any construction deficiencies
- Ensure all deficiencies are rectified prior to secondary service connections where possible
- Issue close out packages to utility upon obtaining all required documentation
- Assist Director and Supervisor with Corporate Initiatives
- Train new Staff as required
- Manage daily work load
- Project Supervisor
Ranked on the annual Growth 500, the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies in 2017 and 2018
Ranked on The Globe and Mail’s inaugural ranking of Canada’s Top Growing Companies in 2019
DPM Energy Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities.
If you have the right background, and Know.How.® and have the motivation to grow and be part of a successful team, then we welcome you to apply.
For the right individuals, we offer competitive salaries and group benefits and a positive environment that offers growth, challenge and rewards excellence.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing/share options
- Vacation & paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Employee assistance programs
- Education reimbursement
- Wellness programs
- Parental leave
- Company events & social hours
- On-site parking
*NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE*
Please submit your resume in confidence to: knowhow (at) dpmenergy (dot) com
Or to apply online at INDEED.com, Click Here.