Who We Are
Utility engineers specializing in power system engineering and area illumination design. DPM Energy provides a full range of solutions to meet the needs of municipalities, utilities and the developer market. Our projects are attracting a lot of attention.
Our Core 4
Why We Exist: Our clients need us to contribute to their success and we want to create a culture that our employees are proud to be part of.
Core Values: Know.How.® We Are Family. We Are Dependable
What We Do: We solve complex problems that keep your power on and streets bright.
How Will We Succeed? We will tackle any challenging project. We will leverage our experiences and contacts. Growth is in our DNA.
You are the Right Person if you:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree (Electrical Engineering preferred), or a relevant directly related discipline
- Have a minimum 8 years of project & program management in an engineering environment
- Possess the ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and have high resistance to stress
- Have experience as a member of large project teams working for external clients
- Have strong proficiency in SharePoint, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Have strong proficiency with project management software tools, such as Microsoft Project (or similar scheduling software) will be an advantage
- Can communicate strategically and efficiently both written and verbally to ensure effective communication with team members and clients
- Have strong critical analysis, problem solving, planning, decision-making, leadership, organizational and change management skills
- Have exceptional attention to detail and accuracy with organizational, time management, and computer skills
- Project Management: 8 years (Preferred)
As Senior Project Manager, your job will be to deliver project/program management and advisory services for internal and external clients across DPM’s profile of projects. You will lead the management and oversight of all aspects of a project or program’s delivery.
- Represent DPM as the day-to-day Project Manager on a diverse range of projects
- Set project and design budgets, reporting of costs including negotiating agreements with management, sub-contractors and clients in order to achieve financial targets and goals
- Manage and control all aspects of projects to achieve the Client’s goals; manage schedule, budget and quality objectives through the application of formal project management process, techniques and procedures
- Liaison with clients, project team members and external authorities (LDC’s, Municipalities, etc.) regarding projects
- Contribute in resource management including forecasting resource levels to balance needs for milestone deliverables and freeing resources when not needed
- Stakeholder management including effective development of relationships and record keeping of communications
- Support of business development activities including developing client relationships and preparation of proposals
- Supporting the development of new service offerings
- Other duties as assigned/required
- Project Management Director
Ranked on the annual Growth 500, the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies in 2017 and 2018
Ranked on The Globe and Mail’s inaugural ranking of Canada’s Top Growing Companies in 2019
DPM Energy Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities.
If you have the right background, and Know.How.® and have the motivation to grow and be part of a successful team, then we welcome you to apply.
For the right individuals, we offer competitive salaries and group benefits and a positive environment that offers growth, challenge and rewards excellence.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing/share options
- Vacation & paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Employee assistance programs
- Education reimbursement
- Wellness programs
- Parental leave
- Company events & social hours
- On-site parking
*NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE*
Please submit your resume in confidence to: knowhow (at) dpmenergy (dot) com
Or to apply online at INDEED.com, Click Here.